Choice Therapy in Bemidji, MN is currently seeking a full-time Speech Therapist interested in living, working, and playing in the Bemidji, MN area. WE WANT YOU! Make the choice to come experience the fun, family-oriented culture at Choice Therapy where mentoring and staff development are a priority.
What is Choice Therapy?
Good Question! We are a multi-specialty, locally-owned private practice with a team of dedicated Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologists that pride themselves in providing quality care to their patients. What began in 2009 as a small start-up private practice has grown to a thriving rehab provider with seven outpatient facilities in the Bemidji area, along with long-term care and athletic training contracts. In fact, Choice Therapy was named to the Inc. 5000 list in 2015, which ranks the nation’s fastest growing private companies over a three-year period. We’d love for you to join our talented, growing staff!
Why Should I work for Choice Therapy?
- Mentorship – Choice Therapy believes that starting off on the right foot is extremely important. New grads are always paired with a more experienced PT to bounce ideas off and learn from. We have a formal mentorship program and a strong staff development program.
- Welcoming, family-oriented atmosphere – Not only is Choice Therapy a comfortable and relaxed rehab clinic, but Bemidji itself is a great place to plant your roots, start a family, and become a local.
- FUN – Choice Therapy is very active in the communities we serve. We sponsor (and coach) youth sports. We volunteer at area events such as Loop the Lake Festival and the Clearwater County Fair. Outside of work, some of our therapists compete on our sand volleyball team. In short, whether we’re volunteering in the community, competing, or spending time outdoors, we play as hard as we work.
- Values – Choice Therapy has created a culture that is centered around its values of Teamwork, Quality Service, Compassion, Integrity and Professionalism. Our team truly believes in these values.
What Else Do You Have to Offer? We understand that you can’t play all the time, so we offer benefits that help you achieve your perfect work-life balance. Benefits include:
- Group health care plan
- Short-term disability
- 401k with corporate match
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education
- Bemidji Snap Fitness membership
- Cell phone plan and accessory discounts with Verizon and AT&T
- Attractive incentive programs for community involvement (we’re big on being involved in the communities we serve)
- Salary is extremely competitive and based on experience
So, What Will I Be Doing?
As a Choice Therapy Speech Language Pathologist, job responsibilities include:
- Working closely with patients to provide quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations in determining therapy treatment plans
- Identifying and meeting patients’ goals and needs
- Offering cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ quality of life
- Developing care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Creating wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs
- Providing quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivating patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Consulting and practicing with other health professionals
- Monitoring, communicating, and evaluating patient progress
- Documenting patient care services
New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Speech Language Pathologist Licensure
Contact Candace Slettvedt at 218.444.8280 for further information or submit your resume to email@example.com. You can also complete the form below.