Join Our Team
We want YOU to join the Choice Therapy family!
At Choice Therapy, our focus is on delivering exceptional results and services, learning new techniques, advancing our capabilities, and of course, having an exceptional team environment! Our expanding practice provides ample opportunities for further education and career advancement. An excellent opportunity to work amidst a diverse clientele. We have an exceptional EMR system to expedite your documentation, competitive salaries, and a very comprehensive benefits package, including incentive pay programs.
As a Minnesota physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy practice committed to helping patients achieve their highest dreams, we are always accepting resumes from therapy and administrative staff who pride themselves on accepting new challenges and who have a strong desire to help others. We only accept staff into Choice Therapy who have the drive, passion, and enthusiasm for helping the patients we serve feel better fast.
Fun at Choice Therapy
Choice Therapy prides itself on staff growth through continuing education opportunities, staff mentoring, & staff/new program development. We are very active in our communities in many area events, and encourage our staff to be involved in our communities as well.
Choose Choice Therapy – it’s a great place to work, live, & thrive!
Do you want to see if you qualify to be part of our team of physical, occupational, and speech therapists and recovery staff? Contact Choice Therapy in Minnesota today or submit the form and your resume below.
Choice Therapy is currently seeking a full-time Clinic Manager for our Bemidji Outpatient clinic. The Clinic Manager is responsible for management of the clinic staff and the facility. Make the choice to come experience the fun, family-oriented culture at Choice Therapy where mentoring and staff development are a priority. Management experience is required, medical experience is preferred.
What is Choice Therapy?
Good Question! We are a multi-specialty, locally-owned private practice with a team of dedicated Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologists that pride themselves in providing quality care to their patients. What began in 2009 as a small start-up private practice has grown to a thriving rehab provider with seven outpatient facilities in the Bemidji area, along with long-term care and athletic training contracts. In fact, Choice Therapy was named to the Inc. 5000 list in 2015, which ranks the nation’s fastest growing private companies over a three-year period. We’d love for you to join our talented, growing staff!
Why Should I work for Choice Therapy?
- Mentorship – Choice Therapy believes that starting off on the right foot is extremely important. We have a formal mentorship program and a strong staff development program.
- Welcoming, family-oriented atmosphere – Not only is Choice Therapy a comfortable and relaxed rehab clinic, but Bemidji itself is a great place to plant your roots, start a family, and become a local.
- FUN – Choice Therapy is very active in the communities we serve. We sponsor (and coach) youth sports. We volunteer at area events such as Loop the Lake Festival and the Clearwater County Fair. Outside of work, some of our therapists compete on our sand volleyball team. In short, whether we’re volunteering in the community, competing, or spending time outdoors, we play as hard as we work.
- Values – Choice Therapy has created a culture that is centered around its values of Teamwork, Quality Service, Compassion, Integrity and Professionalism. Our team truly believes in these values.
What Else Do You Have to Offer? We understand that you can’t play all the time, so we offer benefits that help you achieve your perfect work-life balance. Benefits include:
- Group health care plan
- Short-term disability
- 401k with corporate match
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education
- Bemidji Snap Fitness membership
- Cell phone plan and accessory discounts with Verizon and AT&T
- Attractive incentive programs for community involvement (we’re big on being involved in the communities we serve)
- Salary is extremely competitive and based on experience
So, What Will I Be Doing?
As a Clinic Manager, job responsibilities include:
- Facility operations management including:
- Employee scheduling
- Assisting the front desk in the clinic schedule
- Managing supply levels
- Facility needs
- Employee Experience including:
- Conducting individual staff meetings, quarterly and annual reviews
- Coordinating staff development
- Staffing including interviewing to hiring
- Problem solve challenges
- Conduct facility wide staff meetings
- Financial Management
- Monthly Scorecard review meetings
- Annual Financial Reviews with employees
- Profit and Loss statement analysis and recommendations
- Annual Budget recommendations
- Collaborate with marketing team
- Collaborate with senior leaders to complete budget goals and strategies for your location
- Community Partner
- Relationships with community partners
- Resolve patient complaints and concerns
Submit your resume to email@example.com or in person at Choice Therapy, 3835 Supreme Ct NW, Bemidji.
We are always looking for Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists to join the Choice Therapy team. Come join the fun, family-oriented culture at Choice Therapy where mentoring and staff development are a priority. Submit your resume today to Candace Slettvedt, Human Resources Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply
Complete this application and print as a PDF. Then upload in the form below, along with your Resume.
Contact Candace Slettvedt at email@example.com for further information.