Choice Therapy in Bemidji, MN is currently seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist interested in living, working, and playing in the Bemidji, MN area. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Choice Therapy is a multi-specialty, locally-owned private practice with a team of dedicated Physical Therapists (PT), Occupational Therapists (OT), and Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) that pride themselves in providing quality care to their patients. Choice Therapy’s SLPs currently service a variety of settings in the Bemidji area including outpatient pediatrics, schools, and long-term care facilities.
Choice Therapy was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list, which ranks the nation’s fastest growing private companies over a three year period. We’d love for you to join our growing staff!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working closely with patients to provide quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations in determining treatment plans
- Identifying and meeting patients’ goals and needs
- Offering cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ quality of life
- Developing care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Providing quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivating patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Consulting and practicing with other health professionals
- Monitoring, communicating, and evaluating patient progress
- Documenting patient care services
Qualifications and Skills:
– Master’s level or higher preferred
– License: MN state licensure for SLP
Choice Therapy offers a great benefits package including health insurance with vision plan, short-term disability, 401k with corporate match, vacation, PTO, holiday pay and attractive incentive programs for community involvement. Salary is extremely competitive and based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time