Choice Therapy in Bemidji, MN is currently seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant interested in living, working, and playing in the Bemidji, MN area.
Choice Therapy is a multi-specialty, locally-owned private practice with a team of dedicated Physical Therapists (PT), Occupational Therapists (OT), and Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) that pride themselves in providing quality care to their patients. Choice Therapy’s SLPs currently service a variety of settings in the Bemidji area including outpatient pediatrics, schools, and long-term care facilities.
Choice Therapy was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list, which ranks the nation’s fastest growing private companies over a three year period. We’d love for you to join our growing staff!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work collaboratively with team members to interpreting IEPs to provide quality speech services.
- Monitoring, documenting and communicating student services and progress
- Documenting student special education services
- Complete all required paperwork for reimbursement
- Open and ongoing communication with teachers and SLPs.Open and ongoing communications with students, families, and staff.
Qualifications and Skills:
– SLP Assistant AAS Degree or Certification preferred but not required
Choice Therapy offers a great benefits package including health insurance with vision plan, short-term disability, 401k with corporate match, vacation, PTO, holiday pay and attractive incentive programs for community involvement. Salary is extremely competitive and based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time