Hailey Becker is a Cook, MN native. She returned to the northland after graduating with her Master’s Degree from the University of Minnesota-Duluth. Hailey enjoys the outdoors, gardening, and spending time with her animals. Her professional interests include language development, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and Augmentative and Alternative Communication. Hailey is passionate about enhancing the quality of life of her patients by teaching them skills that make them independent and successful communicators.
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Social-Pragmatic Deficits
- Receptive- Expressive Language Disorders
- Articulation Disorders
- Fluency Disorders/Stuttering
- Behavioral and Visual Supports