Choice Therapy in Bemidji, MN is currently seeking a full-time Office Assistant interested in living, working, and playing in the Bemidji, MN area. WE WANT YOU! Make the choice to come experience the fun, family-oriented culture at Choice Therapy where mentoring and staff development are a priority.
What is Choice Therapy?
Good Question! We are a multi-specialty, locally-owned private practice with a team of dedicated Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech-Language Pathologists that pride ourselves in providing quality care to our patients. What began in 2009 as a small start-up private practice has grown to a thriving rehab provider with seven outpatient facilities in the Bemidji area, along with long-term care and athletic training contracts. In fact, Choice Therapy was named to the Inc. 5000 list in 2015, which ranks the nation’s fastest growing private companies over a three-year period. We’d love for you to join our talented, growing staff!
Why Should I work for Choice Therapy?
- Welcoming, family-oriented atmosphere – Not only is Choice Therapy a comfortable and relaxed rehab clinic, but Bemidji itself is a great place to plant your roots, start a family, and become a local.
- FUN – Choice Therapy is very active in the communities we serve. We sponsor (and coach) youth sports. We volunteer at area events such as Loop the Lake Festival and the Clearwater County Fair. Outside of work, some of our staff compete on our sand volleyball team. In short, whether we’re volunteering in the community, competing, or spending time outdoors, we play as hard as we work.
- Values – Choice Therapy has created a culture that is centered around its values of Teamwork, Quality Service, Compassion, Integrity and Professionalism. Our team truly believes in these values.
What Else Do You Have to Offer?
We understand that you can’t play all the time, so we offer benefits that help you achieve your perfect work-life balance. Benefits include:
- Group health care plan
- Short-term disability
- 401k with corporate match
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Bemidji Snap Fitness membership
- Cell phone plan and accessory discounts with Verizon and AT&T
- Attractive incentive programs for community involvement (we’re big on being involved in the communities we serve)
- Salary is extremely competitive and based on experience
What will I be doing?
As an Choice Therapy Office Assistant, job responsibilities include:
- Scheduling Patients
- Patient Registration
- Insurance Verification
- Release of Information
- Assisting Therapists and Office Managers
- Making and Receiving Phone Calls
An ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, keen attention to detail, and strong multi-tasking abilities. Computer skills and customer service experience preferred. Competitive wage and benefits package based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Candace Slettvedt at 218.444.8280 for further information or submit your resume to email@example.com. You can also complete the form below.