How to make a homemade ice pack
- Fill a gallon size freezer bag with 1 part rubbing alcohol to 2 parts water (ie: 1 Cup to 2 Cups).
- Remove as much air from the bag as possible, and seal it shut.
- Place the bag in another freezer bag, to prevent leaking.
- Lie bag flat in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- When ready, the bag with be “gel-like” and mold well to affected body part.
- Ice the affected body part for about 20 minutes, with a light towel between your skin and the ice pack.
- Re-freeze and use as necessary.