Choice Therapy is currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to work with adults in various settings in the Bemidji and/or surrounding areas of Bagley and Blackduck. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Choice Therapy is a multi-specialty, locally-owned private practice with a team of dedicated Physical Therapists (PT), Occupational Therapists (OT), and Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) that pride themselves in providing quality care to their patients. This position will work with adults in various settings.
Choice Therapy was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list, which ranks the nation’s fastest growing private companies over a three year period. We’d love for you to join our growing staff!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working closely with patients to provide quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations in determining treatment plans
- Identifying and meeting patients’ goals and needs
- Offering cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ quality of life
- Developing care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Creating wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs
- Providing quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivating patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promoting clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consulting and practicing with other health professionals
- Monitoring, communicating, and evaluating patient progress
- Documenting patient care services
Qualifications and Skills
Master’s or Doctorate Degree or PT student graduating in 2020
Choice Therapy offers a great benefits package including health insurance with vision plan, short-term disability, 401k with corporate match, vacation, PTO, holiday pay and attractive incentive programs for community involvement. Salary is extremely competitive and based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time