Choice Therapy in Bemidji, MN is currently seeking a full-time Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant interested in working in a school setting in the Bemidji, MN area. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Choice Therapy is a multi-specialty, locally-owned private practice with a team of dedicated Physical Therapists (PT), Occupational Therapists (OT), and Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) that pride themselves in providing quality care to their patients.
Choice Therapy was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list, which ranks the nation’s fastest growing private companies over a three-year period. We’d love for you to join our growing staff!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working closely with students to provide quality care by working alongside the primary therapist in assessing and interpreting evaluations and determining treatment plans
- Identifying and meeting patients’ goals and needs
- Offering cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ quality of life
- Delivering care plans/IEP’s using a variety of treatment techniques alongside the primary therapist
- Providing quality, personalized and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivating students during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Consulting and practicing with other health professionals
- Monitoring communicating student progress
- Documenting patient care services
Qualifications and Skills:
AA for COTA from an accredited college
License: Current Minnesota Occupational Therapy Assistant license
Choice Therapy offers a great benefits package including health insurance with vision plan, short-term disability, 401k with corporate match, vacation, PTO, holiday pay and attractive incentive programs for community involvement. Salary is extremely competitive and based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
TO APPLY, EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO CAREERS@CHOICETHERAPY1.COM!